8 things you can do to help us get your vehicle service finished on time
Brian England, Mon, Aug 26, 2019
- Check your gas. You should have at least a quarter tank when you bring your car in for service. If you have an electric car, 50 miles is enough.
- If your vehicle has wheel locks, place the key inside the car where it is clearly visible.
- Check that the trunk or back of the vehicle is clear so the spare tire and battery is accessible.
- If you are bringing the vehicle in for diagnostic work, please fill out one of the diagnostic forms on our website. Here is the link. Here is the link: Diagnostic Form. If you are unsure about how to answer any of the questions on the form, don’t worry. We will go over everything with you when you bring your car in for service.
- Bring in the vehicle by 8:30 am or drop off the night before. Some of our technicians start at 6 am!
- If we will be working with an extended vehicle warranty company, please allow 2-3 days. Often insurance
companies are hard to reach and are slow to return calls. Also, they sometimes send out an “adjuster” and this can take a few days.
- If you need a ride let us know in advance so we can plan your ride. The first ride is at 8 am, they rest of the rides are as needed.
- Please let us know if you have any deadlines or time constraints on the day of your service.