5 Important Tips: What to do before your drive again
Brian England, Wed, Jul 29, 2020
As we slowly come out of isolation and begin to drive our cars more, there are a few things we need to do to make sure our vehicle is road ready. The roads are getting crowded again and we need to stay safe.
Before you jump in your car and start your normal driving schedule, here are 5 things to check:
- Check under the hood, make sure your friendly squirrel hasn’t moved in! (See photo)
- Check all the tire pressures
- Clean out the air intake vent, especially if you park under trees.
- Clean your wiper blades (Here’s a video to show you how)
- Drive your car locally using the brakes a few times and listening for any strange noises.
Don’t forget to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.