What Would the Best Auto Service in Howard County Look Like?
Brian England, Mon, May 16, 2016
When running a small business, it’s hard to know sometimes if you are doing the right thing from the perspective of the customer. So we asked our customers to:
“Imagine what the best auto service and repair facility
in Howard County would it look like and feel like.”
Here are their answers!
- A great 1st impression.
- A feel good experience.
- A polite, friendly and helpful person answers the phone.
- Greeted politely by staff.
- A quick response to my questions.
- They call me back!
- They keep me up to date!
- They take the time to understand what I am saying.
- They listen to me!
- They keep me informed,
- They prioritize.
- A comfortable place to wait.
- They don’t talk down to me.
- They know my car.
- They have employees that can repair my car the first time.
- A comfortable place to relax without a blaring TV.
- Free internet.
- Free tea and coffee would be nice.
- They come in at or below the estimated price.
- They are close by in Columbia, convenient.
- They take me home or to work.
- They keep my car safe and reliable.
I am glad to report that we offer these amenities at BA Auto Care, and when it comes to the service items noted above, this is what we strive to deliver every day for every customer.
Is there something that you feel makes the auto shop that you use special? If so, let us know in the comments below.