Local Auto Repair Shop Hits Over 1 Million Page Views
Brian England, Tue, Jan 19, 2016
Milestones are great.They signal an achievement — progress toward a goal.
Wondering about the significance of 1,083,026? Well that’s the number of page views we had achieved when I sat down to write this blog. Achieving over one million page views signals that sometimes we hit the mark and deliver exactly the content you are looking for.
That’s what we aim for. Delivering value!
When I first started blogging back in March of 2010, I couldn’t have imagined hitting over one million page views on the BA Auto Care website. Now that we are here I want to thank you, our customers and friends for getting us there. I also want to thank our marketing agency, Asage Marketing. I work in partnership with Ros Williams, the Marketing Director at Asage, on all of our online marketing projects including the blog. We started using Hubspot back when we began blogging and it really helps us to deliver articles and content that’s aligned with what our customers are looking for.
Successful partnerships are what help us achieve success — whether it’s with customers, suppliers, or friends — and we appreciate that!
Here’s the content viewed most in 2015:
- Is Your Car Shaking? 3 Common Problems That Cause Cars to Vibrate
- 7 Common Repair Problems Mini Cooper Owners Face
- My Car is Making a Loud Noise – What’s Causing it?
- My Car’s Windshield Washer Fluid Won’t Spray. What Should I Do?
- Does Your Car Have a Timing Belt or Timing Chain?
- Car AC Works Sometimes? Blowing cold today but warm tomorrow?
- A Few Things You Should Know About Maryland VEIP and Emission Repairs
Of course, these seven blog articles are just the tip of the ice berg when it comes to the dozens of auto service questions our customers ask us. Do you have a question about your automobile? Maybe we already covered it. Check the search box and see if you can find information on our site. Or, just send us your question. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.